Sunday, December 30, 2012

TBR Pile Reading Challenge



Hey y'all! This year I have had the privilege of discovering so many fabulous blogs/bloggers and thereby discovering so many talented authors and phenomenal books. However, this has left me in a bit of a "situation". My TBR pile has grown to ginormous proportions! :) So, in order to whittle down the number of TBR books on my shelves, I've decided to participate in the 2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge hosted by Fiktshun, Bookish Evie, Justin's Book Blog, Doodles Book Blog, Escaping One Book at a Time, and Words at Home. (Click here to see the guidelines for the challenge and to participate.)

This challenge requires that I read books that have been on my TBR pile prior to 2013. And folks, that's quite a few books, I must admit. :) I'd like to say this won't be difficult at all. I simply need to stick to reading books and ebooks I already own. However, this would mean that I'd need to refrain from reading blogs and thereby avoid seeing all the shiny new books out there...and that is an absolute impossibility for me. :) So I'm gonna be realistic about challenging myself and go for A Sweet Kiss which means knocking off 21-30 books from my TBR pile from 2012 and earlier. This would really be quite an accomplishment!

So, who's with me?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??