Tuesday, May 13, 2014

**Teaser Tuesday ~ #18**

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




***

Return To Newport (Return to Me, #2)
Return to Newport by A.L. Parks
Return to Me #2

Synopsis
Eve is ready for a clean slate. She nearly lost the love of her life in The Return. Now Eve must confront the people refusing to let her go quietly into her happily ever after with Jake. Returning to Newport to tie up loose ends may be the biggest mistake of her life.

Jake wants one thing - and one thing only - Eve. He is ready to build a life with her, and spend the rest of his days loving only her. But his surprise visit to Newport makes him question everything he thought he knew about her, including her love.

At the center of the turmoil is Eve's ex-husband. Intrigued by the changes he sees in her, Brad is determined to sabotage Jake and Eve's relationship - and take Eve back.

Jake and Eve must face their demons, and battle the outside forces that seek to destroy their future. Can their love survive the Return to Newport?


***Teaser***

"Newport and all the people back there -- they've had you long enough, beautiful. It's my turn to show you what love really is, to make all your dreams come true. And I will, Eve. I promise. You and me, beautiful."

8 comments:

  1. Another book I didn't know about...Thanks for sharing such a nice teaser, Brandee!

    Here's my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent teaser! I almost swooned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... love that teaser! This book is new to me!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this series. Very sweet tease.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Me... love it! Great tease Brandee... looking forward to the review!

    Thanx for visiting my TT

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one sweet promise. I hope he honors it.
    Thanks for sharing. I think I might need to add this series to my TBR pile.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice teaser, Brandee! I am not sure I've heard of this series before... You know, my Mt. TBR is just so big I sometimes think books are all new to me - but no, there they are ;)
    I hope you're having a great week. I have essay-writer's-block :( I think it's because I have too many to write. And I really, really have to get going on them, so I can be finished next week.
    *BIG HUGS*

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??