Thursday, May 1, 2014

**That's What HE Said #1 ~ Come**

CB_TWHST2

That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.

My first post for That's What He Said is from Come by JA Huss, which is a part of the Bend Anthology, which releases May 5th!!

COME by J.A. HussBend (Bend Anthology)

***

"Harper," he whispers in my ear. "I'm not walking away from you. You need to understand that. Accept it. I'm here now and I feel like I'm doing the right thing for the first time in my life. I want you. I want to be inside of you. I've waited patiently for so fucking long. And this was a stroke of luck. Being sent here and finding you."

10 comments:

  1. This sounds like a fun meme. Love the quote you chose.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'd love to have you join in on the meme with us :)

      Delete
  2. I've still not read anything from JA Huss. I really need to get on that. Perhaps I should start with Bend... :)

    My TWHS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by this author, but ooh great quote. Thanks for joining us :) Hope you enjoy participating in this meme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I haven't heard of this author, but I will definitely check it out. Sounds like something I would like :)
    Here is my my post for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great feature! And I love "what he said". Thanks for sharing, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my... thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pre-ordered this one! Yay! What a good freaking teaser. This sounds like a fun meme! I'll have to try it...someday. The week is almost over, girly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would love to have you join us Robyn!

      Delete
  8. Ok... so I just preordered this one.... .I usually don't read anthologies, but I MUST read COME!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??