Thursday, May 22, 2014

**That's What HE Said ~ #4**

CB_TWHST2

That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.

This week's That's What He Said is from Hiding in the Spotlight by Karen Booth.

***

Hiding in the Spotlight

"I don't think you know how incredible you are. I don't think you have any idea how beautiful and sexy you are."
-David, Loc 1134

19 comments:

  1. Aww... Why, thank you! ;P
    Lovely pick, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David can whisper sweet nothings into my ear ANYTIME! *swoons* Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Oh Carmel, you have no idea the sweet things this man says...*sigh*

      Delete
  3. I love reading posts for this meme, it just makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a meme, and love the quote, he's swept me away already

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great quote! And I love that cover, too. Thanks for sharing, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Andrea. I finished it earlier today and I loved it!

      Delete
  6. Good one! What chic wouldn't swoon if her guy said this to her? Sigh. RL dudes can take a few pointers from Book Boyfriends... Don't forget to link up!!!
    That's What He Said Thursday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?!? Yeah, David seems to know just what to say! My hubby could take some notes. ;)

      Delete
  7. +JMJ+

    I can see why that would be thrilling to hear! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet!! This guys seems like a keeper! Great choice, Brandee!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh nice quote. Yep, we all deserve to hear that said to us :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! How sweet! David's HEA needs to hang on to him tight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still love the idea behind this post. David sounds like a real sweet heart. Thank you for sharing!! Hope to see your review on this one soon.

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??