Thursday, May 29, 2014

**That's What HE Said ~ #5**

CB_TWHST2

That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.

This week's That's What He Said is from Rock Chick Renegade by Kristen Ashley.

***
Rock Chick Renegade (Rock Chick, #4)

"You told me I as home to you and I get it. You're home to me. I've never had a home. I like the one I found and I'm not losin' it. No matter what." -Vance to Jules, Loc 7465

9 comments:

  1. I love it when home is the other person and not just some dwelling. Nice pick, Brandee.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Marilyn, this installment in the series was sooo incredible! I've loved them each for different reasons. Vance and Jules' story had a different feel - this couple just fit. *sigh*

      Delete
  2. Aw! Wasn't Vance the best?? I loved him and Jules so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAH!! VANCE!!! <-----and repeat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that Vance is basically reassuring Jules that she is it for him. He wants no one else and he is satisfied. I have never heard of this series before. Thanks for sharing Brandee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and romantic :) Never read the book, but love this quote! Thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I like that. I think its awesome when people say they have found a home in their loved one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is so sweet!!! Vance sound like the kind of guy I would like. Thank you for sharing and I am so adding this book to my tbr pile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, he sounds so sweet! I've seen this series around A LOT, so I guess it's kinda my cue to start reading it, huh? :P

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??