Sunday, October 5, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #37**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


Here's what was added to my ereader and/or my physical library this week:

BOUGHT
Strong & WildeTattoos and Tatas (Chocoholics, #2.5)Hemy (Walk of Shame, #2)


I one-clicked Strong & Wilde thanks to Michelle @Because Reading's suggestion. I picked up Tattoos & Tatas because I love Tara Sivec AND during the month of October, all proceeds go the breast cancer awareness. And I one-clicked Hemy because Naomi @Nomi's Paranormal Palace made me ;) 


BORROWED
RoomiesTrue (True Believers, #1)

Yep, I actually checked out a few books from the library. :) Yeah, because I don't have enough to read. *haha*


BAGGED

Okay, this was actually a few weeks ago but I won an Amazon GC in Rabid Read's 4 Year Blogiversary Comment Giveaway. Thanks, Carmel! (<-- she's been giving me a hard time about how I haven't spent it all yet ;)



Last Week's Reviews


Upcoming Reviews
A Matter of Grave Concern by Brenda Novak
Rock Chick Regret by Kristen Ashley
Relentless Rhythm by Michelle Mankin
Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha

8 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. I see a lot of books that look terrific and fantastic. I hope you love all of your new reads.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strong and Wilde looks good, hope you enjoy and have a good upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice! These are new to me reads! And yay for a giftcard win! Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I bought True about a month ago but it's still sitting on my shelf waiting to be read. Maybe you will get to it before I do.
    I haven't added anything to my shelves for the past two weeks. I have a feeling however, that that's about to change.

    Happy Reading, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just lucky I live so far away... because if I was over there, I would be at your place making you 1-click lots more stuff!! lol
    Did you forget to blame me for Stepbrother Dearest, or are you holding that one over for next week?? *wink*
    Have a fab week girl!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I cant wait to see what you think of True... I have been on the fence with that series. Happy reading!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh cool congrats on winning the gift card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roomies is really good! I read it last winter. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??