Tuesday, October 14, 2014

**Teaser Tuesday ~ #40**


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

***

Kissed by a Dark Prince (Eternal Mates #1)
Kissed by a Dark Prince (Eternal Mates #1) by Felicity Heaton
Adult Paranormal Romance

Description:
Olivia thinks it's her lucky night when a dangerously handsome unconscious fae ends up on her inspection table. He's her chance to redeem herself with her employer, the demon-hunting organisation, Archangel. But when the tall, dark and deadly immortal warrior awakes, she gets much more than she bargained for...

Attacked by his enemy in the elf kingdom, the last thing Prince Loren expects when he comes around is a beautiful angel watching over him and medical technology of the mortal realm. Hazy from his injuries, all he can focus on is the pulse ticking in her throat and the sweet allure of her blood.

One single bite reveals she is his eternal mate, triggering a bond between them that will leave him weakened until it is complete...or broken, and pulling Olivia into the crossfire of his ancient feud.

To protect his people and his mate from the machinations of a madman, Loren must risk everything by working with Olivia at Archangel to find a way to break the bond blossoming between them.

But will Loren be strong enough to place duty before desire and give up the one thing he has waited millennia for and craves above all others --his eternal mate? And will Olivia be able to resist the incredible heat that burns between them and the temptation of her dark prince's kiss?



***Teaser***

The man picked himself up off the floor and she scooted back a step, brandishing her fists in front of her. He cocked an eyebrow at her and rubbed his mouth with the back of his hand, his purple eyes darkening.

8 comments:

  1. This is still my favourite installment in Heaton's Eternal Mates series; I ADORED Loren & Olivia's story! From that teaser I gather that you are just getting started, but keeping reading because it gets SO much smexier. I can't wait until you meet Bleu—oh wait, I can... Don't want you stealing my latest fictional BF after all. Hehe I'm super excited for his character to get his own book in 2015. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh! Curious tease! This is a new to me read but I hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, Brandee! I love Felicity Heaton, I need to pick up this series! And you and I need to do a buddy read soon ;)
    I have finished Status, and I think I'll be around tomorrow afternoon my time if you'd like to chat. I have some theories I'd like to discuss with you as well...
    I hope you're having a terrific week, my dear! *BIG HUGS*

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cover is so...nice o.o interesting teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love this series! Its so rich and so decadent, I need the latest one

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still swooning over that cover! Nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purple eyes!! Nice... I'm gonna have to check this book out because HELLLLO cover hahaha

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh... What's going to happen! Fab tease Brandee!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??