Tuesday, October 21, 2014

**Teaser Tuesday ~ #41**


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


***

PROFILE: Social Media #5
Profile (Social Media #5) by JA Huss
Adult Contemporary Romance

Description:
All the best fairytale princesses have the most horrific pasts. Mine just happens to be more horrific than most.

Fantasizing over Vaughn Asher was a dream. Meeting Vaughn Asher was a fairytale. Loving Vaughn Asher was my downfall.

The past is always there. Waiting. Waiting to expose you. Waiting to ruin you. Waiting to take you back.

Sometimes not even a prince can save you.



***Teaser***


6 comments:

  1. Very profound thinking! I like it!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it and I'm really curious about this serial! One day, my friend, one day...

    Thanks for sharing, Brandee, and here's my TT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's got a lot of firsts there. I have this series on my TBR list but haven't manged to start it yet.

    I'm so excited that you read True and liked it. I'm also waiting on Sweet from my local library. For some reason they haven't got Believe so I'm probably going to miss this one until I can get them to get it in. However, I have read Shatter - Book 4. I don't think it really matters that I'm reading them out of order.

    Hope you're having a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teaser! And wow, it seems Vaughn is going through a very rough time! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Sigh* I loved this instalment! Fab quote choice girl!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah swoon such a great quote. I am in desperate need of this series so you should let me now ASAP when this series is finished! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??