Friday, October 30, 2015

2015 Bookish Resolutions Challenge Update ~ October

Bookish Resolution Challenge


Laura @Trips Down Imagination Lane and Michelle @Because Reading are the lovely hosts of this challenge. You can click the button above for all the details.

***

My 2015 Bookish Resolutions are:

  • Improve my Netgalley Rating (started at 15.2%)
  • Listen to one audio book per quarter.
  • Write more discussion posts and/or create some fun features for my blog.

***

This month, I only made progress on one of my resolutions. :( But I'm not going to beat myself up about it because I did make progress on so many things...like other challenges, and craft time! ;)  (that's a topic for a different post) I still have 2 more months to get my Netgalley rating a bit higher. That's the one goal I'll focus on for the rest of the year.


The audio book portion of my resolutions challenge is FINISHED! In October, I didn't listen to any audio books. But I plan to binge on the Stage Dive series over the next two months. :D

As for discussion posts/fun features, I continued posting my monthly Travel by the Book post as well as my Beyond the Books posts. I've also continued my Brandee's Bookish Babble posts. My OctobeRec Fest posts were a lot of fun (for me anyway) and I got 12 or 13 books read! Be on the lookout for a new feature coming in November and December. 

No progress to report on my Netgalley rating this month. As it stands, my rating is 18%. Not stellar...yet. ;) But I'm working on it.


Despite not making any progress on my Netgalley rating, I think I can *still* feel good about my accomplishments with this challenge. And I know where I will focus for the rest of the year. How did y'all do in October?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??