Saturday, October 24, 2015

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #73


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


***

I hope y'all have had a great two weeks! We're in the final stretch of the marching band season, so it's busy here. But the State competition is this Monday, so after that it's all over. Oh, and we had SNOW this week! Yay!


I skipped last week because I was gone to a writer's conference. This week, you're getting to see what I received/won while I was there. Yep, it was a writer's conference and I *still* managed to bring home books! (I even left 3 with Robyn to be shipped to me!)


Bought
Slow Ride (Playing for Keeps, #1)Relentless (Shattered Hearts, #2)Blue Blooded (Benediction #3)
I one-clicked Slow Ride after reading a review of Wild Ride, #4 in the Playing for Keeps series, over at Herding Cats & Burning Soup. It was only 99 cents. Thanks, Anna! ;) I grabbed Relentless because it was a *freebie*. And don't you just love it when you turn on your kindle and a new book has arrived...especially one that you'd forgotten you pre-ordered? Yep, me too! And that's what happened with Blue Blooded. I can't wait to read it.



Bagged


This is my haul from Emerald City Writer's Conference. Notice there are TWO copies of Darling Beast. I'll be doing a giveaway soon... :D



Last Two Weeks' Reviews
Upcoming Reviews
What the Duke Desires by Sabrina Jeffries
A Demon and His Witch by Eve Langlais
Deer in Headlights by Staci Hart


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??