Saturday, October 31, 2015

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #74


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


***
I apologize for my absence from the blogosphere this week. After getting home from the band competition, I promptly got sick! I'm feeling better and trying to get caught up. I'm beginning to believe I'm perpetually behind. Oh well! I hope y'all had a great week!

Since I've been sick, I haven't purchased anything...but I *did* receive my preordered copy of Walk Through Fire by Kristen Ashley!



Bought
Walk Through Fire (Chaos, #4)



Bagged
Take a Chance on Me (Something New, #1)

I won Jennifer Dawson's The Name of the Game giveaway. Since I'd won it once already, she kindly sent me the first book in her A Something New series, Take a Chance on Me. Thanks, Jennifer!!



Last Week's Reviews
Upcoming Reviews
Six Months by Dannika Dark
For the Record by KA Linde
Ride Steady by Kristen Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??