Thursday, October 1, 2015

Challenges Update ~ September ~ #2015HW, #ShelfLove, Mythology Reading Challenge, LGBT Reading Challenge, 2015 New Release Reading Challenge

Really?!? Another month...GONE! 2015 is three quarters over and I'm wondering where the time has gone. I'm continuing to make good progress on my challenges. And I'm still enjoying reading whatever I want, finding I've been hoarding some really GOOD books! Here's my update:



2015HWLogo


This challenge is hosted by Berls @Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @Because Reading.


This month, I read Uprising by Dawn Jayne and Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia. Both reads were great...made me think and weren't exactly what I'd thought they'd be. You can click on the images to see my reviews on Goodreads. 


I'm down to THREE months for this challenge and I'm *still* putting off the monster books... I'm hoping to tackle Outlander in October. Am I going to be able to pull it off and finish my Reading Assignment?? 


Bully (Fall Away, #1)Endure (Need, #4)Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1)Fight with Me (With Me in Seattle, #2) Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1)Off the Record (Record, #1)Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)Opal (Lux, #3)Raphael (Vampires in America, #1)Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)Ever After (The Hollows, #11)Hereafter (Hereafter, #1)Juliet Immortal (Juliet Immortal, #1)Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)Gone GirlPoughkeepsie (Poughkeepsie Brotherhood, #1)Uprising (Fires of Providence, #1)




Show Your Shelves Some Love: No Book Buying Challenge


This challenge is hosted by Chapter Break and Second Run Reviews.

I've shown my shelves some love. I've hit my physical, digital, and audio shelves! I've read 62 books so far! You can click here to check out the books and their reviews on Goodreads or click on the book images below. 


Bully (Fall Away, #1)Endure (Need, #4)Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1)Fight with Me (With Me in Seattle, #2)Tempted by a Rogue Prince (Eternal Mates, #3)Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)Obliterate (Havoc, #2)Three, Two, One (321)Spend the Night I (The Hotel Collection, #1)Dance For Me (Fenbrook Academy, #1)Strange Magic: Part One (Magic, #1)The Governess Affair (Brothers Sinister, #0.5)Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers, #1)Daimon (Covenant, #0.5)Soul Avenged (Sons of Wrath, #1)Claimed by a Demon King (Eternal Mates, #2)Lord Wastrel (The Curse of True Love #2)A Gentleman's Promise (Scandalous Series, #1)Strange Magic: Part Two (Magic, #2)Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1)Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1)Blue Shoes, Vol. 1 (Blue Shoes, #1)Blue Shoes, Vol. 2 (Blue Shoes, #2)Blue Shoes, Vol. 3 (Blue Shoes, #3)Secrets (Secrets, #1)Bite Me (Bitten, #1)RushAlpha and Omega (Alpha & Omega, #0.5)Never Seduce a Scot (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #1)Boy Toy Chronicles (Boy Toy Chronicles, #1)Unbelonging (Unbelonging, #1)The Watson Brothers (Watson Brothers #1-3)Off the Record (Record, #1)Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5)The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)Opal (Lux, #3)Raphael (Vampires in America, #1)Tattoo Thief (Tattoo Thief, #1)Primani by Laurie OlerichCollide (Blackcreek, #1)Enemies on Tap (Sweet Salvation Brewery, #1)Selling Scarlett (Love Inc., #1)Hollywood on Tap (Sweet Salvation Brewery, #2)Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)Ever After (The Hollows, #11)Try (Temptation, #1)Stepbrother DearestOpal (Lux, #3)Raphael (Vampires in America, #1)Own the Wind (Chaos, #1)Spin (Songs of Corruption, #1)On the Record (Record, #2)Ruin (Songs of Corruption, #2)One to Hold (One to Hold, #1)Untouched (Beachwood Bay, #0.5)Ex on the Beach (Turtle Island, #1)Hereafter (Hereafter, #1)Fire Inside (Chaos, #2)Juliet Immortal (Juliet Immortal, #1)On My Knees (Stark International Trilogy, #2)Her Sinful Angel (Her Angel, #8)Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)Gone GirlKnight of Ocean Avenue (Love in Laguna, #1)Uprising (Fires of Providence, #1)


Yikes! I only read 1 book towards this challenge in September. Too many new releases and binge-reading audios. *ha* But still, I did clean off several books from my shelves otherwise. :) 






LGBTChallenge2015

This challenge is hosted by Niji Feels.

I didn't read any books towards this challenge in September but I'm hoping to finish Ella Frank's Try trilogy soon. And I have the next book in Riley Hart's Blackcreek series to read as well. :)



Come Undone (Rock Hard, #1) RushCollide (Blackcreek, #1)Try (Temptation, #1)Take (Temptation, #2)Knight of Ocean Avenue (Love in Laguna, #1)Knave of Broken Hearts (Love in Laguna, #2)





This challenge is being hosted by Lili Lost in a Book.

I have finished this challenge since I challenged myself achieve God level or 6-10 books and I've read 6. (I'm actually wondering if Patricia Briggs' books would fit this challenge?) Anyway, I'll continue to add books here as I read them because, hey, sometimes I'm an over-achiever. ;) Here are the books I've read so far:


Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)Endure (Need, #4)Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)Daimon (Covenant, #0.5)Strange Magic: Part One (Magic, #1)Strange Magic: Part Two (Magic, #2)






New Release Challenge (un)Conventional Bookviews


Lexxie @Unconventional Book Views and Stormi @Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! are co-hosting this year-long challenge to read books being released in 2015. Originally, I challenged myself to reach New Release Newbie status - or 1-15 books. Since I met that goal, I decided to aim higher. ;) I set a new goal of New Release Pro - or 16-30 books. And I've now met that goal as well! Goodness! I really didn't think I'd read that many new releases this year. So, keeping in mind we're ~6 months into the year, I've set a new goal of New Release Enthusiast - or 45+ booksIn September, I added THREE more New Releases to my list. Woohoo! ;) That brings my total to 49 New Releases - which means I have kicked this challenge's butt! ;) 

I am officially a New Release Enthusiast!!!



Strange Magic: Part One (Magic, #1)Strange Magic: Part Two (Magic, #2)Fading Out (Living Heartwood, #3)Acting Brave (Fenbrook Academy #3)All Fired Up (Black Halo, #2)Spend the Night I (The Hotel Collection, #1)Past HeavenThree, Two, One (321)Hunted by a Jaguar (Eternal Mates #4)Incite (Ignite, #2)Craved by an Alpha (Eternal Mates, #5)Spend the Night II (The Hotel Collection, #2)Spend the Night III (The Hotel Collection, #3)For Authentication PurposesHope Is Lost (Ocean Beach, #2)Bitten by a Hellcat (Eternal Mates, #6)Coda (Songs of Submission, #9)Taken by a Dragon (Eternal Mates, #7)Éire's Devil King (Éire's Viking,#3)This Heart of Mine (Whiskey Creek, #8)Boy Toy Chronicles (Boy Toy Chronicles, #1)Mend (Havoc, #3)Say My Name (Stark International Trilogy, #1)Meet Me in the DarkDear Juliet (Forever Family, #3)Everything (Songbird, #3)Getting Lucky Number SevenWith Visions of RedParadise City (Paradise, #1)Yellow CopterThe Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)7 Years Bad SexCrave (Undone, #1)Trouble on Tap (Sweet Salvation Brewery, #3)With Visions of Red, Book TwoWasted LustAnimalKnight of Ocean Avenue (Love in Laguna, #1)Knave of Broken Hearts (Love in Laguna, #2)Her Sinful Angel (Her Angel, #8)The Secret Sister (Fairham Island, #1)Ride Steady (Chaos, #3)Playing Dirty (Monkey Business Trio, #1)On My Knees (Stark International Trilogy, #2)Under My Skin (Stark International Trilogy, #3)ShutterGirl (The Hollywood Project, #1)SexyGirl Wife Prisoner (A Good Wife Book 1)Three Hours (Seven #5)





***

In September, I read and/or listened to 13 books. My new schedule is slowing down my reading. ;)

How are y'all doing with your challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??