Sunday, January 31, 2016

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #80


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


***
Welcome to my first edition of BB&B for 2016! ;) It's been a few weeks since I posted. And despite the fact that I got a lot of holiday loot in the form of GCs to Amazon and B&N, I've been somewhat paralyzed when it comes to actually spending any of it. There are just so many books I want to read, but....can I get to them right away? Probably not and so I've sat on my one-click trigger. ;) I did pick up a couple of things though. Here's what I added recently.


Bought
Happily Ever Now (Happily Ever After, #0.5)Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #1)House of RoyalsClub Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands, #1)
 All these titles were FREE, and Happily Ever Now was Lola @Lola's Reviews' recommendation, Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper was Christy @Christy's Love of Books' recommendation. House of Royals was a recommendation from Kristen @Moonlight & Metaphors, and Club Shadowlands was recommended by Anna @Herding Cats & Burning Soup.


Borrowed
Riding the Storm (ACRO, #1)Real (Real, #1)Libriomancer (Magic Ex Libris, #1)

I picked up these from the library! I've had Riding the Storm and Real on my TBR for awhile, thanks to Lorna @Rabid Reads and Naomi @Nomi's Reading Palace. Libriomancer was put on my TBR by Terri @Second Run Reviews.


Bagged
Last First KissLike GravityLingusRevelationRestraint

I received Last First Kiss, Like Gravity, Lingus, Revelation and Restraint in audio for review. Thanks, Tantor Audio!


Last Week's Reviews
Upcoming Reviews
Troublemaker by Melissa Pearl
Charming by Dannika Dark
In Bed with a Highlander by Maya Banks
Becoming Alpha by Aileen Erin
Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??