Sunday, February 7, 2016

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #81


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


***
So I picked up just a few items this week. However, I only purchased two of them! And those are all Melanie @Rabid Reads' and Tanya @Girl Plus Pages' fault. ;) 


Bought
Kodiak's Claim (Kodiak Point, #1) 
Tanya's review of I'll Meet You There was enough to convince me I *had* to read it. So I used a little Christmas loot and got myself a copy. ;) Melanie has been reviewing this Eve Langlais and this series quite often. I couldn't stand the temptation any longer!


Borrowed

I picked up these from the library! Lexxie's review of Firsts made me want to read it. And I've read so many fabulous reviews of Thief of Lies, I felt it was a *must-read* as well. :) 


Bagged

I won City of Light in a giveaway @Rabid Reads. Thanks, Keri Arthur and Signet Publishing.

I got this special package as an early birthday gift from a fabulous, generous, and beautiful book friend ~ you know who you are! ;) Thank you so very much!!! <3 <3


Last Week's Reviews
Upcoming Reviews
In Bed with a Highlander by Maya Banks
Becoming Alpha by Aileen Erin
Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??