Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sunday Post #6 ~ Where Did February Go?

Sunday Post

As y'all probably all know, the Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share my news from the week whether it be book, blog, or just life news. Since I read so many of your Sunday Posts and I wanted to add something new in 2016, I've decided to join in the fun!

***
Can y'all believe February is almost gone?!? This week started off with a bang ~ or about 18" of snow. ;) But as it often does in springtime in Colorado - even if it isn't officially spring yet - it got sunny, warmed up and most of that snow melted. I can even see my roof in the areas that get sun. :D 

At home, my week was a normal one - making sure my kids were fed on those days they have rehearsals after school and end up spending 14 hours at school, chores, and a few music-related school meetings.

On the blog, I've been diligently making sure I have posts scheduled in advance, reading, and trying to get caught up on comments. ;)

Reading-wise, I finished A Different Blue by Amy Harmon, which was my final Reading Assignment book for February, Sultry with a Twist by Macy Beckett, which was My TBR List read, and Dream Magic Part 1 by Michelle Mankin, which I'm beta-reading. I'm almost done listening to Revelation by Randi Cooley Wilson (for review), and I'm reading With Ties That Bind by Trisha Wolfe.

Have a fantastic upcoming week - welcoming a new month! Happy reading! :D

***


COYERBTBsignupBookworm BrandeeBlogger ShameNew Release Challenge 2016 - (un)Conventional BookviewsTake Control of Your TBR Pile

Challenge Updates
So far, I've read 18 books out of 40 for COYER B2B (I hope to hit at least 20 by next weekend when COYER ends!), 17 books for #ShelfLove, 4 books for Blogger Shame (I had to adjust my number because I went back and read the rules, and I hadn't had a few of those ARCs long enough, and 6 books for my New Release challenges. Some of these overlap - I've read 31 books so far this year.

I'm going to be participating in the Take Control of Your TBR Challenge for the month of March. It's hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. I decided to participate because 1) my tbr is out of control and a month dedicated to reading those books will be an immense help!, 2) the challenge fits with my goals set with #BloggerShame, #COYERB2B, and #ShelfLove. If y'all want to join, click on the button above to check out the details.

How are y'all doing with your challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??