Laura @Trips Down Imagination Road and Michelle @Because Reading are once again hosting the Bookish Resolutions Challenge in 2016. I participated in this challenge last year and it was a good way to keep me motivated in certain areas, so I decided to do it again this year.
My Goals for 2016
- Blogging Goals
- Keep up with commenting back weekly
- Link up my challenge posts bi-weekly
- Learn some HTML to change up format of posts
- Reading Goals
- Raise my Netgalley rating to 50%
- Read books my kids *need* me to read
Alice in Wonderland
- Death with Interruptions
- Everything is Illuminated
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Listening for Lucca
- School of Good and Evil
The Things They Carried
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf
- Personal Goals
- Stick to my daily schedule
Progress made in December
- I've been better at keeping up with commenting and commenting back in December. Yay! :D
- I RAISED MY RATING! It's only at 25% BUT I raised it a whole 3%, y'all! Can you tell I'm delighted?!? *happy dances*
- I didn't get any of my Kids' Recs List read in December, but I've kept this list on my Resolutions Challenge for next year, with some updates from my kids.
- Personal goals? What personal goals? I didn't put forth much effort towards my personal goals in December. I was just too busy with other things. I have tweaked this goal category for 2017 to make my goals more tangible so I hope to meet my goals better each month.
How did y'all do with goals in 2016? Any tweaks for success in 2017?