The Reading Assignment Challenge is hosted by Berls @Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @Because Reading. Essentially, this challenge allows you to create your own "reading list" just like you wanted to do when you were in school. :)
For complete details and rules, click the graphic above. Here are the basics:
- Challenge runs from January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017. You may sign up any time between now and July 1.
- You may only participate for the months after you sign up.
- Create a list and commit to reading 1-4 books a month from that list.
- Any genre or format is acceptable but it must have been published prior to January 1, 2017 AND be more than 100 pages.
- Post your "report card" quarterly to let everyone know how you're faring.
There will be quarterly giveaways as well as a Grand Prize at the end of the challenge.
**MY READING LIST FOR 2017**
I've failed this challenge for the past 2 years but 2017 is gonna be a game changer! Why? I'm only aiming for ONE book a month. LOL
Here's my Reading Assignment List:
Are y'all participating? How many books are you aiming for? How did you go about choosing them? Good luck! And I'll keep y'all updated on my progress. :)