Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Author Love Challenge 2017 #authorluv ~ Sign Up Post ~ CoHo


AuthorLove

Since I'm apparently the impetus behind the creation of this challenge, I just *have* to participate, right?!? And yes, it *is* the end of January but this challenge is low-key, as demonstrated by it's late start. ;) Here are the rules:

  1. Pick an author you love and wish you'd read more books from.
  2. Set a goal to read x number of books - you can read any number you want but please make your goal at least 5.
  3. Announce your participation and author, either via blog or social media platform. Link up!
  4. Have fun catching up on a favorite author!

Also, if you read any books in January by your author pick, it counts towards this challenge.

See how easy and low-key?? If you want to participate in a more hard-core challenge, you can join me in Herding Cats & Burning Soup's Read All the Books Challenge. Yep, I'm doing both! ;)

***

Okay, now for the important stuff, like who I'm picking. It was a difficult choice but I decided to go with an author whose books I already had. AND it was *still* a difficult choice. But ultimately I decided to go with.....

Colleen Hoover
And I'm hoping to read them ALL! 
12 in all.

Here are her titles - I've indicated the ones I've already read. And YES, I do own ALL these books. In paperback. ;)

Slammed Series
Slammed (Slammed, #1)Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2)This Girl (Slammed, #3)
READ: Slammed and Point of Retreat

Hopeless Series
Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)Finding Cinderella (Hopeless, #2.5)
READ: Hopeless

Maybe Series
Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1)Maybe Not (Maybe, #1.5)


Never Never Series
Never Never (Never Never, #1)Never Never: Part Two (Never Never, #2)Never Never: Part Three (Never Never, #3)


Standalones
ConfessUgly LoveIt Ends with UsNovember 9Too Late
READ: Confess


So what about y'all? You up for this challenge? Come on! Show a favorite author some love!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??