Thursday, October 12, 2017

That's What HE Said #75 ~ The Angel ~ Tiffany Reisz



That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.


My pick this week for That's What He Said is from:

The Angel by Tiffany Reisz
This scene is of Griffin telling off Michael's dad...

***

"I love your son. And I'll break you if you ever even look at him sideways again. Your 'not normal' son is the most talented untrained artist I've ever seen. He's intelligent, an amazing skater, has a great sense of humor and is the kindest, most humble person I've ever met. I'm so in love with him I can't even think straight. Which is fine since obviously I'm not straight. And neither is he. Anyway, I'm rambling. I do that sometimes. Hard to shut me up. The point is..."
...
"Your opinions on... everything really, are not welcome here. Michael's fine. I'm taking care of him now. Shoo."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??