Laura @Trips Down Imagination Road and Michelle @Because Reading are once again hosting the Bookish Resolutions Challenge in 2016. I participated in this challenge last year and it was a good way to keep me motivated in certain areas, so I decided to do it again this year.
My Goals for 2016
- Blogging Goals
- Keep up with commenting back weekly
- Link up my challenge posts bi-weekly
- Learn some HTML to change up format of posts
- Reading Goals
- Raise my Netgalley rating to 50%
- Read books my kids *need* me to read
- Alice in Wonderland
- Death with Interruptions
- Everything is Illuminated
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Listening for Luka
- School of Good and Evil
- The Things They Carried
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf
- Personal Goals
- Stick to my daily schedule
Progress made in February
- I struggled a bit this month with keeping up with commenting back, and I'll refocus and do better in March. :)
- I've linked my COYER and New Release challenges YAY!
- I've learned NOTHING towards my goal but I did register with Code Academy and I'm hoping to get started this week.
- I've posted 4 reviews to Netgalley. Woohoo!
- I didn't read any books off my Kids' Recs List in February.
- I'm still struggling to get everything done in the scheduled time slot but I'm still doing relatively well with sticking to my daily schedule. There were a few weeks in February where I didn't get my I exercise in every day and that upset me. But I'll keep striving to do better. I've *still* not spent as much time with my writing as I'd like, and this is something I have to figure out if I'm going to accomplish the goals I've set for myself where writing is concerned. So, it's *still* a work in progress but I'm taking it a day at a time.
Post a Comment
Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??