Laura @Trips Down Imagination Road and Michelle @Because Reading are once again hosting the Bookish Resolutions Challenge in 2016. I participated in this challenge last year and it was a good way to keep me motivated in certain areas, so I decided to do it again this year.
My Goals for 2016
- Blogging Goals
- Keep up with commenting back weekly
- Link up my challenge posts bi-weekly
- Learn some HTML to change up format of posts
- Reading Goals
- Raise my Netgalley rating to 50%
- Read books my kids *need* me to read
- Alice in Wonderland
- Death with Interruptions
- Everything is Illuminated
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Listening for Luka
- School of Good and Evil
The Things They Carried
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf
- Personal Goals
- Stick to my daily schedule
Progress made in August
- The kids are back in school and I can return to a 'normal' routine. That means I'll be around visiting y'all and commenting back. :D
- My rating is still at 22% but I have a few reviews to post so it'll be higher next month!
- I didn't get any of my Kids' Recs List read in August. Alice in Wonderland is up next though.
- I'm still struggling...gosh, I sound like a broken record!! I have started back to exercising. And I've been working at writing. I have two WIPs going right now and I've enjoyed being able to switch between them. I say this like I've spent so much time at it...I haven't. But I'm working at it. Also, after a chat with Lexxie, I think I'm going to do NaNoWriMo this year. I was inspired on our vacation to the Southeast and want to get to work on that. ;) Band season is upon us so between competitions with my two younger kids and visiting/getting visits from my older kid, it's gonna be a busy fall!