Y'all, Berls, Michelle, and Stormi are at it again! You know #COYER is one of my favorite challenges because I just can't seem to clean off my ereaders. This winter challenge can be done the easy way or the hard way. *wink* You can click the graphic above (or here) to check out all the details. Here are the basics:
- The challenge begins December 16th at 12 a.m. EDT and ends March 9th at 11:59 p.m. EDT
- You muts create a sign-up post anytime between now and January 20th on blog, Goodreads, Facebook, Google+, etc. Be sure to indicate if you're doing regular COYER or The Switch. Link you sign-up post to the linky here.
- You can choose to do regular COYER - which is the same as The Strict - or COYER Switch.
- Link your reviews to the linky that will be provided on the Kick-off Post.
- There will be three grand prize winners - $10 gift card - one for the linky review list, and two for Switch participants.
Sounds fun, yeah? Here's where it gets tricky...if you choose to really challenge yourself.
COYER Switch has three components: The Strict, The List, and The One with the Twist. If you choose to accept this "mission", you'll do each component at different times. You can do them in any order you choose but you'll do each component only once during these time frames:
- December 16 to January 12
- January 13 to February 9
- February 10 to March 9
The Strict is pretty self-explanatory.
- Every book you read must be either an ebook or an audiobook.
- The books must range in price from free to $5.
- No library books, borrowed books, or Kindle Unlimited!
The List is gonna constrain you a bit.
- You're gonna make a list of 30 books.
- Every book on the list MUST be in your possession before you put them on the list.
- You're a mood reader and lists chafe? No worries. For every 5 books you read, you can change 5 of the books on your list.
- Books can be any format, any price - obtained in any legal way.
The Twist is big fun!
- You can read any book, in any format regardless of price (as long as it's obtained legally). The Twist? You have to stick to that format. SO if you choose audiobooks, you can only listen to audiobooks during the timeframe. Ebooks...only ebooks can be read.
I know y'all want in on this, right? So go sign up! I'll cheer you on. *grins* Twitter parties and other social media fun are included.
Stay tuned for my Kick Off Post where I'll be...sharing my list! Yep, I'm going for The Switch!