Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Brandee's Bookish Babble #29 ~ Dilemma


Welcome to Brandee's Bookish Babble. There are many, many similar posts to this one - but basically I wanted a place to discuss bookish and/or blogging stuff and I needed a title. :) 


***
I was recently in a used bookstore and happened upon an ARC for sale on the shelf. I know it was an ARC because it clearly states so on the cover and it's one I happened to procure while at BEA. I was torn over what to do though. This is a new business in town - they've only been open for a year. Do I tell the owner that it's illegal to be selling the ARC? Do I keep my mouth shut? How will I feel if they *are* aware and put it on the shelf anyway?

Has this happened to any of y'all? What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??