Sunday, February 26, 2017

Mini Blog-Ahead & Take Control of Your TBR Challenge Sign Up Posts

In an effort to get ahead, and thus reduce my blogging stress AS WELL AS continue my efforts towards reading *all* those books I own, I'm participating in the Mini Blog-Ahead Challenge AND the Take Control of Your TBR Challenge during the month of March.

***

I've decided to participate in the Mini Blog-Ahead Challenge hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup. It's only 15 days in length (March 1-15) but I really need to get as many posts completed and scheduled as I can simply for the stress relief! It is a joy to have posts scheduled, to know my blog is all set for those times I'm traveling (which will be quite a bit this summer) and when life throws things at me I'm not always prepared for. 

Here are the basic rules:

  1. Challenge begins March 1 and ends March 15
  2. Schedule an additional 15 posts during the challenge period
  3. Any type of post counts.
  4. The posts must be scheduled to go *live* after the end of the challenge period.

If y'all are interested in joining this challenge to get yourself ahead around your own blog, click the button for all the details!



I'm also joining in the fun that is the Take Control of your TBR Challenge hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Since the basic rule is to read books  put on your TBR shelf prior to March 1, 2017, it's a great way to get several books *off* my TBR shelf!

Here are the basic rules:

  1. Link up! You don't have to have a blog to participate. Use your Goodreads account.
  2. Create Goals/Updates/Results post (can be combined).
  3. Challenge begins at midnight March 1 and ends at 11:59 p.m. March 31.
  4. Read/listen to books from your TBR.
  5. All books must have been released prior to March 1, 2017.
  6. Post reviews to Goodreads or your blog, then link up.
  7. You can combine events/challenges.
  8. No novellas - page count must be over 100.
  9. Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR.

If you'd like to join me in this challenge, click on the button for complete details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??