Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sunday Post #20 ~ Where Did the Time Go?

Sunday Post

As y'all probably all know, the Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share my news from the week whether it be book, blog, or just life news. 

***
What?!? It's February??? How did that happen?
I have a newly minted driver! Yep. Berk is now an officially licensed driver. Having teen drivers is a blessing and a curse but she's a good driver and I'm proud of her. :) The college mail influx has begun and let me tell y'all, getting it all times TWO?? That's a lot of paper. Both Berk and Jax are enjoying comparing where their mail is coming from...some of the same, lots different. Sky is settling back into the college routine and she added a class this semester...biology. She's in heaven. Which is a good thing since she believes this is the field for her. :) James and Jax are in Phoenix this weekend for a drum corps camp, so Berk and I took advantage of having a weekend ourselves and went to see La La Land! It's a good movie - we both enjoyed it.

As for what I've read over the last few weeks, well I finished Fire Balls by Tara Lain as well as Breathe into Me by Sara Fawkes, The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, and The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. I also finished listening to Rule by CD Reiss and Until Harry by LA Casey. Currently, I'm reading Beauty from Pain by Georgia Cates. And in my ears is The Danger of Desire by Sabrina Jeffries.  


How are y'all feeling about it already being February?!? :) 

***

I'm continuing to do really well sticking to my No-Book-Buying-Ban...I've only acquired a couple of boxsets and a book and only because they were FREE and by authors I've been wanting to read. 

Waylaid (The Hollows, The Peri Reed Chronicles)Masters and Mercenaries Bundle (Masters and Mercenaries, #1-3)Making the Grade





***

2017 Challenges

wintercoyer-16-17New Release Challenge 2017 - (un)Conventional Bookviews2017hwlogo.jpgbookishresolution2017Audiobook-Challenge-2017AuthorLove


#COYER Blackout - 8 books
#2017NewRelease - 5 books
#2017HW - 1 (Red Rising is this month's assignment)
#Audiobook Challenge - 2 book
#authorluv - none yet
#BloggerShame - 2 book
Read All the Books - currently listening to The Danger of Desire
#ShelfLove - 7 books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??