Y'all. I'm so excited about the #COYER Summer Reading List Challenge! As per usual, this challenge is hosted by Michelle @Because Reading, Berls @Fantasy is More Fun, and Stormi @Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My!
This summer, we can read whatever format and price point we want. AND we have options for how we participate. Here are the rules in a nutshell. For detailed information on the challenge, click the graphic above or here.
Two Ways to Participate
- Just simply COYER. Read all the books. Any price, any format.
- Reading List. Create a reading list of 30 books.
- Challenge starts at midnight June 17 and runs to midnight September 8.
- Read any format - ebook, physical, audio, library book.
- Create a sign up post sometime between now and August 1. Make sure to state which way you're participating.
- Link up your sign up post!
- If you're joining the Summer Reading List, create a list of 30 books on a Goodreads shelf or on your blog. You don't have to read them all but you do have to read from those 30.
- You have until June 17th to create your list. Once COYER begins, you can't change your list. You CAN add 5 more books to the list for every 5 books you read - this is for us mood readers. ;)
- The last grand prize giveaway will be the number of books you read.
- Have fun!
There will be prizes, Twitter parties, Instagram challenges, and Read-a-thons! There's a Facebook group as well! This is such a fun way to clean off your ereader(s) and TBR shelves! I hope you'll join me in the fun.
Because my summer schedule is gonna be so hectic with travel, I'm going with simple #COYER this time around. All the books I can read, no matter the format, no matter the cost. :D