Sunday, July 31, 2016

2016 Bookish Resolutions Challenge Update ~ July (um, May-July)

BookishResolution Challenge 2016

Laura @Trips Down Imagination Road and Michelle @Because Reading are once again hosting the Bookish Resolutions Challenge in 2016. I participated in this challenge last year and it was a good way to keep me motivated in certain areas, so I decided to do it again this year.

My Goals for 2016
  • Blogging Goals
    • Keep up with commenting back weekly
    • Link up my challenge posts bi-weekly
    • Learn some HTML to change up format of posts
  • Reading Goals
    • Raise my Netgalley rating to 50%
    • Read books my kids *need* me to read
      • Alice in Wonderland
      • Death with Interruptions 
      • Everything is Illuminated
      • The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
      • Listening for Luka
      • School of Good and Evil
      • The Things They Carried
      • Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf
      • Wonderstruck
  • Personal Goals
    • Stick to my daily schedule


Progress made in May-July

Blogging Goals
  • I've essentially fallen off the face of the blogosphere over the past few months...I haven't even done update posts. I've not commented, commented back, linked to challenges or memes...nothing. But I'm working on a come back. *hehe* 
Reading Goals
  • I've posted a few reviews to Netgalley over the past few months, and my rating is up to 22%. Still working at it!
  • I read one book off my Kids' Recs List in July. Will continue to work on their recs.
Personal Goals
  • Obviously, I'm still struggling...with everything outside of family time. In the words of Arnold...I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??