Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Books & Crafts #5 ~ #BookBlogger #CraftCircle



Welcome to Books & Crafts, a craft circle composed of book bloggers, a sporadic meme where we share our other creative pursuits aside from reading and blogging. Everyone is welcome to join, just add yout tag/label links below and you're good to go!


***

I've been dying to share this craft with you but since it was a gift to someone who reads my blog regularly (my blogger wife), I had to wait until after I'd given it to her. As y'all may or may not know, I got to meet Lexxie @(un)Conventional Bookviews for the first time in real life last year at RT in Dallas. We had lots of pictures and since I scrapbook (along with my bookaholic friend, Denise) she and I decided we'd make Lexxie a scrapbook with the pictures we took there and also add in pages for her to use for our trip to BEA this year. Here are a few pictures at a 2-page spread we worked on, as we were working on it.








Here's a few pictures of the finished product:










Denise and I were really happy with how it turned out. And I *think* Lexxie loved it. :D




Do you craft too? Wanna get in on the fun? Just add your link below. And don't forget to check out the other hosts' crafts! :D
(I had problems with the linky - I've included it below. BUT if it doesn't appear correctly or doesn't work, head over to Talk Supe and link up there. Thanks!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??