Thursday, October 19, 2017

Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #68 ~ Impulse ~ Dannika Dark


This week's snippet is from Impulse by Dannika Dark. Honestly, it stuck out to me for two reasons: 1) the importance and emotion of Logan feeding, or in this case providing a beverage to, Silver, and 2) my very fond childhood memories of this particular beverage thanks to my grandma. *grins* The rest of the snippet, between Simon, Silver, and Logan, just made me giggle, so I had to share. *winks* 

***

"Why only one nipple ring?"
Simon glanced down and grumbled. "Hurt like a bugger; told the blighter I changed my mind." He flicked it with his pinky finger. "I'm too bleeding irritated about the whole affair to take it out." 
"You faced a firing squad, and yet you weep like a baby over a needle? I'm revoking your man card." 
"Let's pierce your nipples and see how much you warm up to the idea."
"I'll agree to that, " Logan said, setting a glass of chocolate milk in front of me. He swept my hair back and lowered his voice. "I'll be happy to assist with any healing you'll need."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??