Sunday, October 1, 2017

4th Annual OctobeRec Fest ~ A Month of Recommendations! #OctobeRecFest


Welcome to my Fourth Annual OctobeRec Fest

FOURTH, y'all! I can't believe I've been doing this for four years now. Anyway, I started this as a nod to Oktoberfest and I'm once again spending a month dedicated to reading the many, many books on my ereaders and bookshelves thanks to you, my blogging friends. (and a few beers will probably be added into the mix! ;) This year, I'm switching it up just a tad. I'll be reading books from series that I started thanks to y'all and in doing so, I'm showing my digital and physical shelves love as well as moving towards finishing up those series! 

Here are a few of the books I'm hoping to get to this month. I'm sure you'll recognize your recommendations but I'll try to make sure to call you out in my reviews. ;)

The Angel (The Original Sinners, #2)Impulse (Mageri, #3)Scarlett Red (In the Shadows, #2)Edge of Oblivion (Night Prowler, #2)Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2)Soul Resurrected (Sons of Wrath, #2)Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)The Bleeding Dusk (The Gardella Vampire Hunters, #3)Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2)When the Rogue Returns (The Duke's Men, #2)

Thank you all so much for sharing book love! And hopefully I can get a few of you interested in some new books to try. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??