Thursday, January 4, 2018

That's What HE Said #78 ~ Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #72 ~ Shine ~ Dannika Dark


That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.



Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts is a weekly meme hosted by my blogger wife, Lexxie, @(un)Conventional Bookviews. It's a way to highlight a book using quotes that revolve around food or drinks. Every Thursday, post a line or two...or heck, a whole paragraph, that spoke to you in some way using food or drinks. *wink* 

My pick this week for That's What He Said AND Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts is from:

Shine by Dannika Dark
I cannot explain to you how much I adore Logan Cross. He's a total alpha male and so absolutely far from being an alpha-hole. If you haven't met him, you *MUST* rectify this immediately. Then come tell me how much you love him. *big grin*

***

"I will never let you go if you keep me in your heart, Little Raven. I will never leave you as long as you hear my voice whispering in your ear. No one lives forever. It's not what you take from this life--it's what you give. When it's my time--whenever that may be--I want to know that I left you with hope. You gave me that gift on the night we met, when I watched hum a song in the kitchen while heating up enchiladas for a stranger at your table. Pass it on someday to someone who needs it more than you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??