Thursday, March 1, 2018

*Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge Goal Post*

Take Control 2018 Button

I'm once again joining in the fun that is the Take Control of your TBR Challenge hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Since the basic rule is to read books put on your TBR shelf prior to March 1, 2018, it's a great way to get several books *off* my TBR shelf!

The challenge runs the month of March. You can find the rules by clicking on the button above.

As for my goals...well, I typically read/listen to 12 books a month so I'm scared to aim any higher than that. I know, I know...it's a challenge. Okay...you twisted my arm. *wink* I'll aim for 15 books. Eeep!! This really will be a challenge for me, y'all! But I can do 5 books per category - ebook, physical book, and audiobook.

Here's what I'm hoping to read/listen to in March:

Ebook:
Beautifully Done (Beautifully Awake, #2)Consolation (Salvation, #3)Unmaking Marchant (Love Inc., #3)Badd Motherf*cker (Badd Brothers, #1)Past Imperfect (Perfect, #2)


Physical Book:
Finding It (Losing It, #3)Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #4)Turning Back (Turning #2)My Kind of Wonderful (Cedar Ridge, #2)End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days, #3)


Audiobooks:
Jack & CokeVodka on the RocksBad AppleDirty MotherUnder Her Skin


Are y'all participating? Let me know so I can check out your goals. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??