Saturday, October 3, 2015

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged #71


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


***

Again, I caved and one-clicked on a few things. But I've been sooo good, right? *haha* 


Did y'all have a good week? Pick up any good deals that I should know about?!?


The LakeImmortal Ops Box Set Books 1-4 (Shifter Romances)Crane (The Legends Saga, #1)What the Duke Desires  (The Duke's Men, #1)

I picked up The Lake as a *freebie* since I've met AnnaLisa Grant at two different author events and had yet to read one of her books. The Immortal Ops boxset was only 99 cents and although I own several books from Mandy M. Roth (because Laura@Trips Down Imagination Road twisted my arm ;) I saw on her website that this series is to be read before the books I own. So...  Crane was only 99 cents. 'Nuff said. ;) And What the Duke Desires wasn't a cheapie BUT I'm going to meet Sabrina Jeffries in 2 weeks when I travel to Seattle for a writer's conference and since I'd not read her yet (despite owning several of her books because *ahem* Lexxie@Unconventional Bookviews) my pal Robyn and I decided to buddy read this one. :)




Bagged
Masters for Hire (Masters Saga, #1)

I received Masters for Hire for review.




Last Week's Reviews
Upcoming Reviews
Immersed by Katie Hayoz
Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde
Lick by Kylie Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??