Thursday, September 24, 2015

Blog Ahead 2015 Challenge ~ Sign Up Post

blogging, planning, blog ahead


Y'all, I have a list of over 20 review posts that I need to prepare and schedule. When I saw that herding cats & burning soup and Caffeinated Book Reviewer were hosting a Blog Ahead Challenge, I thought to myself "hmm, this might be a good challenge to partake in." ;) For complete details, click the graphic above.

The goal of the Blog Ahead Challenge is to prepare and schedule 31 posts...one for every day of October. But these posts are to be scheduled for November 1 and beyond! See what they did there? This is your chance to get yourself prepared for the busy holiday months. 


Challenge Dates
October 1-31

Goal
31 Posts
(although you can set your goal to whatever number you want to aim for)

Anyone can join and any post you schedule to publish on November 1 and beyond counts.

So, what do you think? Are you up for the Blog Ahead Challenge?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??