Saturday, April 2, 2016

#2016HW Challenge Progress Report ~ #TakeControlTBR Challenge Wrap-up


2016HW Report CardWow! The first quarter of 2016 is over! And I'm doing well in my #2016HW Reading Assignment Challenge

As a recap, I challenged myself to read 2 books per month. 

Here's my Report Card for Jan-Mar:





January Reads:
Off Sides (Off, #1)
3-Stars
Rule (Marked Men, #1)
4-Stars











February Reads:
A Different Blue
5-Stars
Me Before You (Me Before You, #1)
4.5 Stars











March Reads:
Pent Up
3.5 Stars
The Stars Never Rise (The Stars Never Rise, #1)
5-Stars








First quarter 2016 Grade: A+



Take Control of Your TBR Pile
The Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge was a month-long challenge for the month of March. I had challenged myself to read the following books:




Listen to:
Friction AudiobookWicked Deeds on a Winter's Night: Immortals After Dark, Book 4 AudiobookLast First Kiss Audiobook 
Read:
AlwaysPent UpAsking for It (Asking for It, #1)All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1)Truth (Consequences, #2)The Book ThiefThe Stars Never Rise (The Stars Never Rise, #1)Pure AbandonHope(less) (Judgement of the Six, #1)Shadows / Opposition (Lux #0.5, #5)Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)Impulse (Mageri, #3)Edge of Oblivion (Night Prowler, #2)Starting OverOn the Rocks (Turtle Island, #3) 

I ended up reading/listening to a total of 8 books. Here is the list:

Listens:
Friction
Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night

Reads:
Hope(less)
The Stars Never Rise
All Lined Up
Pent Up
Play With Me (not on the list)
Real (not on the list)

I am almost done with Always and a quarter of the way through First Last Kiss. Also, I read 2 books that I didn't put on the list because, well, I just couldn't dictate everything I was going to read! ;)  Despite having planned for this challenge, I ended up with fewer reads because of a beta read that took more time than anticipated and squeezing in another beta read that wasn't planned. Still, I think I did pretty well. ;)

Are y'all participating in either of these challenges? How'd you do??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??