Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday Post #12

Sunday Post

As y'all probably all know, the Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share my news from the week whether it be book, blog, or just life news. Since I read so many of your Sunday Posts and I wanted to add something new in 2016, I've decided to join in the fun!

***

As y'all know, hubs and I took Sky to Portland for Admit Day at Reed College. We had a bumpy start as a huge snowstorm moved into Colorado and affected air travel. Our original flight was canceled and we had to re-book a flight for 11 hours later in the day. This was funny because although we had 3 feet of snow at our house, the airport only had about 5 inches. This was not funny because it meant we lost an entire day in Portland. We also had some rental car issues and hotel issues but it all worked out and with the exception of Sky coming down with a cold, our time in Portland and the event we attended at Reed were excellent! If y'all can believe it, it was sunny and in the 80's there!!

I've continued to work at my Spring Cleaning list and am getting things accomplished. That's left me feeling pretty good. I'm working on a couple of projects that I've been doing for the music department for the past several years that have to be done in the next few weeks, working on projects for Sky's graduation, and working at getting ready for BEA!

Reading-wise, I'm still listening to Like Gravity by Julie Johnson. I finished The Gamble by Kristen Ashley (I incorrectly stated I was re-reading Rock Chick Reckoning by Kristen Ashley - got ahead of myself! *haha*). I've started Possessed by a Dark Warrior by Felicity Heaton, and will also be starting Debauched by Jennifer Dawson. I had to return Thief of Lies by Brenda Drake before I finished it, so I'll have to request it again from the library. :D It's really good, y'all, I just didn't have time for reading last week!

How was y'all's week?!? I hope this upcoming one fantastic! :D

***


Bookworm BrandeeBlogger ShameNew Release Challenge 2016 - (un)Conventional Bookviews2016HWLogoButton

Challenge Updates
I made very little progress in a few of my challenges this week. 

#ShelfLove - 32
Blogger Shame - 5
New Release - 12
Goodreads - 51
#2016HW - 6

How are y'all doing with your challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??