Laura @Trips Down Imagination Road and Michelle @Because Reading are once again hosting the Bookish Resolutions Challenge in 2016. I participated in this challenge last year and it was a good way to keep me motivated in certain areas, so I decided to do it again this year.
My Goals for 2016
- Blogging Goals
- Keep up with commenting back weekly
- Link up my challenge posts bi-weekly
- Learn some HTML to change up format of posts
- Reading Goals
- Raise my Netgalley rating to 50%
- Read books my kids *need* me to read
- Alice in Wonderland
- Death with Interruptions
- Everything is Illuminated
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Listening for Lucca
- School of Good and Evil
- The Things They Carried
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf
- Personal Goals
- Stick to my daily schedule
Progress made in March
- I've continued to do a fairly good job at keeping up with commenting back this month. :) I apologize for not being the greatest at commenting. It's been a very busy month personally with preparing for end of year events in music and my daughter's graduation.
- I've linked my New Release Challenge reviews. I didn't have any other reviews to link for my challenges. Yep, it's been that sort of reading month.
- I've thought about Code Academy. Does that count?!?
- I didn't post any reviews to Netgalley this month. BUT I'm participating in the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge in May so I should get at least a few posted. :)
- I didn't get any books read off my Kids' Recs List in April, but I hope to get at least one read in May.
- I'm still struggling with with a schedule and finding balance. I continued working at my exercising goal. But as always, there's still room for improvement there. I'm *still* dealing with snow y'all...can you believe it? Keep your fingers crossed that my daughter's graduation day is dry. Seriously! Eventually the snow will melt (and the mud will dry) and I'll get back to exercising outdoors. :) As far as writing, I've put a lot of thought into it, and got some feedback from some friends, and made more changes to my schedule so I can fit more writing time in. Y'all may notice some of the changes but I'll be talking about them more soon. Getting my book completed is an important goal for me so bear with me as I work at finding a way to make writing a priority and balancing that with my family and blogging. <3