Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sunday Post #15 ~ Where Has This Year Gone?!?

Sunday Post

As y'all probably all know, the Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share my news from the week whether it be book, blog, or just life news. Since I read so many of your Sunday Posts and I wanted to add something new in 2016, I've decided to join in the fun!

***

I decided to put a Sunday Post together in order to update y'all on my challenges and it made me realize that I hadn't posted a Sunday Post since the end of May! Seriously? Where has this year gone?? It's October already and I can't believe it. I won't make any promises about getting Sunday Posts done more regularly but I'll try. ;) 

This week was a fast one. I got home from Portland on Monday and then on Wednesday, we celebrated my son's 14th birthday! (speaking of time flying by...) And now the weekend is over and it was spent at a marching band competition and getting ready for another week.

Reading-wise, I'm  listening to Pirate by Eve Langlais. I finished The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason, The Scandalous, Dissolute, No-Good Mr. Wright by Tessa Dare and Coming Clean by C.L. Parker. I also finished For You by Kristen Ashley. I'm currently reading Second Chance Summer by Jill Shalvis.

How was y'all's week?!? I hope this upcoming one fantastic and that you have some time for something pumpkin! :D

***


Bookworm BrandeeBlogger ShameNew Release Challenge 2016 - (un)Conventional Bookviews2016HWLogoButtonBlog Ahead 2016-Oct

Challenge Updates
It's been so long since I updated here, I'd like to think I've made some serious progress. So we'll just do this by the numbers...with the exception of my 2016 Reading Assignment Challenge. I failed it the last 2 quarters. Well actually, I think I may have made a "D" because I read one of my 6 books in each quarter, but it's an "F" in my book. I do get a 'do-over' starting this month for the last quarter. I'm not making any promises though.  

Here are the numbers for my challenges:

#ShelfLove - 60 (up from 38)
Blogger Shame - 10 (up from 8)
New Release - 36 (up from 16)
#COYER Summer Vacation - 24
Goodreads - 111  (up from 62)
#2016HW - 8 (up from 6)
Blog Ahead - 1/31 posts so far




For this last quarter of 2016, I'll once again be dedicating October to my OctobeRec Fest (where I read books recommended by YOU!) and November and December will focus on Traveling to the Terminus where I do some catching up in series that I'm woefully behind in. ;) So be looking for those posts and updates. 

How are y'all doing with your challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??