Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sunday Post #16 ~ Knock, knock...

Sunday Post

As y'all probably all know, the Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share my news from the week whether it be book, blog, or just life news. Since I read so many of your Sunday Posts and I wanted to add something new in 2016, I've decided to join in the fun!

***

Alright, it's mid-October and company has arrived! Sky is home for her fall break (we *all* are so happy to see her, including her kitty) and my MIL is visiting so that she can see Sky as well as see Berk and Jax perform in a marching band competition and an orchestra concert. Whew! It was a busy week having projects needing to be completed as well as getting ready for company.

Let's see, week before last...gosh! I can't remember so it must have been busy! ;) This past week, I attempted to implement a new daily schedule so that I can be in the groove once I start NaNoWriMo. Unfortunately, I found it very difficult to get up 30 minutes earlier (4 a.m.) so I'm not sure I'm going to be able to swing this new schedule! *haha* We'll see how this coming week works but I may have to adjust things from a "start time" of 4:30.

I didn't get as much read these past two weeks as I'd have liked to. I did finish listening to Bossman by Vi Keeland and According to Hoyle by Abigail Roux. Both were fantastic listens! I'm currently listening to The Baller by Vi Keeland. I finished Second Chance Summer by Jill Shalvis (look for the review soon), Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, A Tour of Souls by Diana Modica, and With Ties That Bind #2 by Trisha Wolfe. I'm almost finished reading Jaxson by Alisa Woods and up next are Addicted to You by Krista and Becca Ritchie, and Mr. Mysterious by JA Huss.

I admit I did a lot more listening since I spent a lot of time cleaning. ;)

Did y'all have a good week?!? Here's to hoping this upcoming one brings some awesome fall weather and some great reads! :D

***


Bookworm BrandeeBlogger ShameNew Release Challenge 2016 - (un)Conventional Bookviews2016HWLogoButtonBlog Ahead 2016-Oct

Challenge Updates
I'm continuing to plug away at some of my challenges. Here's how I'm doing by the numbers:

#ShelfLove - 62
Blogger Shame - 10
New Release - 41
Goodreads - 118
#2016HW - 8
Blog Ahead - 8/31 posts so far





So far for my OctobeRec Fest I've read 7 books. And one of them counted towards my 2016 Bookish Resolutions because it was a recommendation from Jax! ;)  I've started lining up reads for November and December which will focus on Traveling to the Terminus - where I do some catching up in series that I'm woefully behind in. ;)

How are y'all doing with your challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??