Friday, December 29, 2017

Favorites of 2017 ~ Couples


I enjoyed doing a "look back at the year" in 2016 so I figured it'd once again be fun to bring 2017 to a close by listing some of favorites. I hope you enjoy reading about some of my favorites and I'd be happy to hear about any of yours!


*~*Couples*~*
  • Eva and Gideon - watching them fall for one another and learn to be strong enough in themselves to build a relationship strong enough to last was a wonder.
  • Silver and Logan - I've so enjoyed watching as Logan courts Silver. They're each growing so much even while enduring so much. It's been a challenge but it's great to see them together.
  • Greer, Embry, and Ash - okay, I realize it's a trio rather than a couple but still...they were a pleasure to get to know and to watch change, mature, and fall in love.
  • Nora and Soren - this couple is making the list two years in a row! Their's is an unconventional relationship if ever there was one and yet I still adore them
  • Charles and Anna - their bond keeps getting stronger and stronger 
  • Will and Layken - I really enjoyed reliving all their best and worst memories along with them. These two are just meant to be together!
  • Tate and Logan - their love is swoon-worthy, y'all!
  • Lily and Lo - these two broke my heart and put it back together again. They're each so broken and yet still perfect together. No, they don't fix each other - their love just makes them want to be better for the other. *sigh*
  • Violet and Jennings - this couple made me laugh out loud all the while rooting for them to end up together!
  • Jamie and Claire - I felt so much for these two! They're amazing individuals and as a couple? I'm not sure I've ever rooted for an historical couple more.
  • Tabby and Shy, Lanie and Hopper, Joker and Carissa, High and Millie, Brock and Tessa, Hawk and Gwen, Tack and Tyra, and Mara and Mitch (I know it's cheating, right?)
Can you guess which books these couples starred in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??