Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Favorites of 2017 ~ Narrators


I enjoyed doing a "look back at the year" in 2016 so I figured it'd once again be fun to bring 2017 to a close by listing some of favorites. I hope you enjoy reading about some of my favorites and I'd be happy to hear about any of yours!


*~*Narrators*~*
  • Beverley A. Crick - she's become a favorite of mine for historical romance because she creates an aural dramatic presentation with her delivery and accents!
  • Andi Arndt - I became a huge fan when I first listened to Kylie Scott's Stage Dive series - which Andi narrates. This year she made an impression in Playboy Pilot
  • Johanna Parker - even though she struggled a bit in the third book in a series I've been enjoying, she's still done a tremendous job giving life to a range of characters as well as life in West Texas and the rodeo
  • Shaun Grindell - I first listened to him last year and wasn't sold on his narration. But after listening to him again this year in books such as Smut and The Summer Games: Settling the Score, I'm a fan
  • Heather Wilds - I've only listened to her twice but I quite enjoy her delivery and she brought the characters in Until Harry to life
  • Dave Gillies - I was certain I'd enjoy an historical narrated by a man but he made me a believer in Highland Spy.
  • Sebastian York - I'm pretty sure if I listen to him, he's gonna make this list! *wink*
  • Roger Wayne - he impressed me in both a contemporary and a paranormal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??