Laura @Trips Down Imagination Road and Michelle @Because Reading are once again hosting the Bookish Resolutions Challenge in 2016. I participated in this challenge this year and it was a good way to keep me motivated in certain areas, so I decided to do it again next year.
Here are the basics for the challenge. If you're interested, you can find ALL the information you need by clicking the button above.
- This challenge runs from January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016.
- You have 3 Main Goals to choose from: Blogging Goal, Reading Goal, or Personal Goal. You must make at least 2 Main Goals, and each Main Goal must have at least 1 sub-goal (except Blogging Goals which must have a minimum of 3 sub-goals).
- Create a sign up post and link up. You have until March 1st to join.
- On the 30th of each month (29th for February), post an update and link up.
There will be Twitter parties and giveaways to encourage us in our goals. :)
My Goals for 2016
- Blogging Goals
- Keep up with commenting back weekly
- Link up my challenge posts bi-weekly
- Learn some HTML to change up format of posts
- Reading Goals
- Raise my Netgalley rating to 50%
- Read books my kids *need* me to read
- Alice in Wonderland
- Death with Interruptions
- Everything is Illuminated
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Listening for Luka
- School of Good and Evil
- The Things They Carried
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf
- Personal Goals
- Stick to my daily schedule
Wanna join in the fun?