I participated in the Reading Assignment Challenge this year, hosted by Berls @Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @Because Reading. I was doing pretty well until October, when I ended up failing. :/ The ladies are at it again for next year, with some tweaked rules and more fun. And obviously I like the challenge so I've decided to give it another go in 2016!
Here are the basics of the challenge. If you'd like to participate, you can find the full details by clicking on the button above.
- Create a specific list of books you'll read.
- Decide on a level
- Level 1 is 12 books (1 book/month)
- Level 2 is 24 books (2 books/month)
- Level 3 is 36 books (3 books/month)
- Level 4 is 48 books (4 books/month)
- Post quarterly report cards
For 2016, I'm aiming for Level 2 or 2 books per month. Here is my Reading Assignment list of books:
Didn't y'all always want to create your own reading list in school? Now's your chance! Join me in the fun! :D