As y'all know, I participated in the New Release Challenge this year, and far surpassed my original goal! Lexxie @Unconventional Book Views and Stormi @Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! are co-hosting once again in 2016, so I decided to participate in this challenge once again next year. However, my goal will be lower as I'm really restricting myself on reading New Releases in order to really clear off my physical and digital shelves.
The rules are simple:
- Books must be released in 2016 AND have to be read and reviewed in 2016
- As long as the book meets rule #1, books can count towards more than one challenge
- The minimum length for a book to qualify is 130 pages. It can be in any format though - physical, ebook, ARC or audiobook.
- The New Book Release Challenge is open from January 1st through December 31st, 2016, and sign-ups are open until March 15th.
The four Levels are:
- 1-15 books - New Release Newbie
- 16-30 books - New Release Pro
- 31-45 books - New Release Veteran
- +45 - New Release Enthusiast
Since I'm aiming to show my shelves some love in 2016 and read books I already own, I'm only aiming for the New Release Pro status. We shall see how I do! ;)
Are y'all interested in the New Release fun? Sign up and let me know you're participating so we can cheer each other on!