Tuesday, October 7, 2014

**Teaser Tuesday ~ #39**


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


***

Status (Social Media #4)
By @JA Huss
Publication Date: October 8, 2014
Novella (115ish pages)
Adult Contemporary Romance

Description:
MovieStar @VaughnAsher @FilthyBlueBird #DirtyHeaven is mine tonight. 

Grace @FilthyBlueBird @VaughnAsher I own #DirtyHeaven, bitch. #VaughnAsherIsMyBitch

MovieStar @VaughnAsher @FilthyBlueBird #FlashbackTime Get ready. 

Grace @FilthyBlueBird Come here and take off my lip gloss @VaughnAsher #OnMyKneesWaiting 

MovieStar @VaughnAsher @FilthyBlueBird #Flashback to last night. Oh, you weren’t wearing lip gloss. But you are now. #GetOnYourKneesAndWait

Grace @FilthyBlueBird @VaughnAsher ­ Dabbing lips with a napkin. #ThatAllYouGot?

Finally... Grace sees me in a different light. The banter is flirty, the sex is fun, and the future looks fabulous. I just hope she feels the same way when she finds out what I did.



***Teaser***


9 comments:

  1. Awww I love that teaser! I really need to get to this author!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear the books you're selling me! Gah! But CD Reiss first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny that I loaded your blog, and your guest post on Talk Supe at the same time without even realizing it. LOL CD Reiss is EVERYWHERE!! ;) I was happy to see 0 hashtags and @'s in that teaser because when I originally read this book's blurb, I was a little concerned that the story might be difficult to follow. Thanks for sharing! Now, time to read & comment on your GP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandee! This is just mean! I know I'll get my copy tomorrow morning, since I have it on pre-order, but still! Why are you already reading it now? :P

    Can you believe I forgot to post a Teaser today? That's how immersed in classes I have been since they started again. I love it, though, and I do manage to read some stuff for fun as well, so I'm not complaining. But you know... I'm still kind of complaining a little bit ;)

    Have a terrific Tuesday, my dear! *BIG HUGS*

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a prince. I like a guy who puts his girls needs first. Great pick, Brandee.

    My weeks busy but going great. Hope you are also doing well.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it!! Picture quotes are my favorite. I really need to make some someday. Thanks so much for sharing :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear I need to be reading these books very soon. Loved that teaser!!!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??