Thursday, October 2, 2014

**That's What HE Said ~ #14**



That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.

This week I'm picking my That's What He Said from:
Rock Chick Regret by Kristen Ashley

My review of Rock Chick Regret will post sometime in the next week or so. But y'all...I've changed my mind about which Hot Bunch Hottie is mine. Hector Chavez...he pushes all my buttons - in a good way. ;) I'm so sad there's only one book left in the series.

***

"In time, this arm..." He squeezed me with his right arm but lifted his left. "Right here..." His right arm left me and he pointed to the inside of his forearm. My eyes moved there then back to his as his arm came around me again. "Is gonna have the same rose. Because you belong on my arm. Do you understand what I'm sayin' to you?"

Hector is explaining a tattoo on his back that includes a rose that was inspired by Sadie. But he's saying something a little deeper, too.

9 comments:

  1. HECTOR! Oh he's so good. You know I've bumped him ahead of Hank and the rest of the Hot Bunch Hotties. Maybe if Luke didn't have the tache, no. Hector is it. I love the way he talks to Sadie like words alone won't work for her so he shows her too. I'm sad there's only one left too. Dangit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days I will read at least book 1, I hope it gets me hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I like how the quote has a double meaning. Great pick this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... Double H. I just love that man! You're giving me the urge to reread this series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This series has me interested. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! and gotta say I am of course partial to Rose tattoos... lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one! It's one of my favorite Rock Chick Books!! Can't wait to see your review. And that was an awesome quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaww, that's such a great quote, and like most girls, I have a weakness for tats (on alpha men, not on me!). I'm just wondering why today is the first I'm hearing about this series. I've come across a few reviews for it as well as some shots on Instagram. I must investigate further! After I mow the lawn that is... URGH! Have a great weekend chicka! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!! Love the sound of Hector! He sounds like a sweet but tough fella! I want one!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??