Thursday, October 23, 2014

**That's What HE Said ~ #16**



That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.

My pick this week for That's What He Said is from:

Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward


***

I was dead until you found me, though I breathed. I was sightless, though I could see. And then you came...and I was awakened.


Although I'm not caught up in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, Lover Awakened is my favorite so far. Zsadist felt so unworthy of love, and Bella showed him how wrong he was.

10 comments:

  1. Zsadist is soooo yummy! The broken guy who finds his love! Awesome quote girl!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book! I think Rhages book was my favorite, but this is a close second. Thanks for sharing, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness Zsadist! The godfather of angst!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with J.R. Ward with the first Brotherhood book and I really need to pick up the rest of the books for that series. Still loving on this meme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love me a tortured hero. I really liked Zsadist. I did not read this entire series. But this book was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hang my head in shame. I still haven't read a book by J.R. Ward even though I have several on my TBR pile.
    Hopefully I will be able to remedy that soon.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??