Laura @Trips Down Imagination Road and Michelle @Because Reading are once again hosting the Bookish Resolutions Challenge in 2016. I participated in this challenge last year and it was a good way to keep me motivated in certain areas, so I decided to do it again this year.
My Goals for 2016
- Blogging Goals
- Keep up with commenting back weekly
- Link up my challenge posts bi-weekly
- Learn some HTML to change up format of posts
- Reading Goals
- Raise my Netgalley rating to 50%
- Read books my kids *need* me to read
- Alice in Wonderland
- Death with Interruptions
- Everything is Illuminated
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Listening for Lucca
- School of Good and Evil
- The Things They Carried
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf
- Personal Goals
- Stick to my daily schedule
Progress made in March
- I've done a fairly good job at keeping up with commenting back this month. :)
- I've yet to link any of my challenge reviews this month but plan to get my New Release Challenge reviews linked today.
- I've *still* learned NOTHING towards my goal but I did register with Code Academy and I'm hoping to get started this week.
- I didn't post any reviews to Netgalley this month. :(
- I *still* didn't read any books off my Kids' Recs List in March, but have one planned for early April.
- My schedule is something I'm still working on. I did do better with exercising this month. Yay! But there's still room for improvement there. Once the snow has all melted (and the mud has dried) I'll get back to exercising outdoors. :) As far as writing, I've made some changes in my schedule so I can fit more writing time in. My book is *NOT* going to write itself, y'all. So I'll work within my new schedule and tweak it as necessary. Man, figuring out the right balance for everything is quite a challenge!