Thursday, March 17, 2016

That's What HE Said #56 ~ Thirsty Thursday & Hungry Hearts #37



That's What He Said is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies @Chapter Break. Here's the deal: every Thursday, post a line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. Keep in mind, these are direct quotes from dialog in the books. The quote doesn't have to be romantic - just something our hunky hero said to his lucky lady. Be sure to link up over at Chapter Break as well.


My pick this week for That's What He Said is from:

Rock Chick Renegade by Kristen Ashley

***

"You told me I was home to you and I get it. You're home to me. I've never had a home. I like the one I found and I'm not losin' it. No matter what."


*~*~*~*~*~*


"I'm meeting the girls after work," I told him.
"When are you gonna be done? I'll make dinner."
This was too much. I could barely process Vance sleeping in my bed, and he'd done it before. I'd even slept in his bed. The shower, dinner, I couldn't hack it.
"Jules?"
"What?"
"Are we done talkin'?"
"No."
"Then maybe you should talk."
God, I was such an idiot.
"You cook?" I asked.
"No," Vance answered.
I blinked at my burrito. "Didn't you just say you were making dinner?"
"There's a tray of what looks like incinerated brownies on your stove. I'm guessin' we'd do better to take our chances with me."
He was probably right. Still, it was slightly embarrassing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??