Tuesday, November 5, 2013

**Clean Out Your E-Reader Challenge**

COYER Challenge Logo

Okay y'all. This is a challenge I think I may be able to succeed at. :) Berls @Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @Because Reading is Better than Real Life is hosting this challenge. Here's the deal - from November 1st (yes, I'm late) through November 30th, the object is to clean off some of those *freebies* and/or steals of deals from your ereaders. You know you have 'em! If you want to join in the fun, you can click here for all the official rules. 

I'm not going to be too ambitious, because I think y'all know where that gets me! ;P Plus, ahem, I'm getting a late start! So here's my list:

Forty Nights (Neima's Ark, Book 2)Sterling (Mageri, #1)The Billionaire's DemonResonantEvery Breath (Every Life, #1)

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm currently doing two challenges and didn't have the strength to add another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, as I've mentioned, I've sucked at most of my other challenges. ;) So I decided try to a short one...you know, to bolster my self-esteem! LOL

      Delete
  2. Better late than never! I like the cover of Sterling... very pretty. Look forward to reading your reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. ;) I like that cover too - and it comes highly recommended, so I can't wait to get started on it. Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you decided to join us! And I 'm really looking forward to your review of The billionaire's Demon - I forget where I saw it recently, but it definitely peaked my interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Berls. I'm reading The Billionaire's Demon right now - hopefully I'll have my review up on Wednesday. It's pretty good so far! :)

      Delete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??